Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

who has Defroster in his gift list?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
i stuck and cant continue playing bcs i cant construct the flight catering facility. i need 2 defrosters to construct it so if anyone has it pls send me!! my code is euld3z. my name is: defroster plsss
tnx

I am able to send them.

Post your request in the Daily Trade Thread and I will be able to send you one.

Honestly Dave, I think you might be the ONLY one who can!!!

Sounds like you might be able to make some cash on "defroster gifts"!!! :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Hohoho.. Noted!
Yeah whatever it is.. "props".. "kudos".. :-D

English is not my first language ;-)

Ahh...I think your English is very good.
Here is what I found in the "urban dictionary" when I Googled the term:
Slang term for "accolades", "proper respect", or "just dues". Popularized in the 1980s by rappers who shortened the term "propers" which was in turn being used as an abbreviated version of "proper respect" at least by the 1960s.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Thank you Deidei for spreading the word.

But now that the newest Airport City upgrade has a new Fuel Station, I'm tempted to upgrade.
Should I or should I not?

same here, questioning myself, 'should I or should I not?"
But since game at level 35 is pretty boring, I'm going to update
Btw, if you decide to update please send me dispatcher console fist..;-)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Oksiva, you should change your username to something unique, otherwise I cannot tell to which "Defroster pls / defroster plz / Need defroster" you are.

Deidei, I will try to remember to send Dispatcher Consolde to you tomorrow.

Thanks BaliHi, actually Jimmy21 has send me the dispatcherconsoles... Thanks Jimmy21 :)
I've read that you're going to update your game, so better you help those who really need your help

Goodluck with the update :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I built 5-6 additional flight catering facilities and as you can see in my signature, am now stuck. Help, please! :)

17 defrosters.. LoL..
I can send you Air Con and cooling chamber (will send you one of this item today).

For the defroster thing, you better ask Jimmy21, he is able to send you 3 or 4 or 5.. or maybe 17 defroster in a day *BIGSMILE* #wink #code #Jimmy21

Top Bottom