Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where abouts is everyone from?

Device
  1. Android
Hello everybody! I am from Romania and I live in Bacau, a city located in the eastern side of the country. And talking about the European Cup,in my opinion Spain will be the winner...

I'm in the US (born in Pennsylvania) currently living in New Jersey (near Atlantic City for those gamblers out there :)) but will be moving to Philadelphia in a month or so.

We've been watching the Euro Cup. My boyfriend is a huge fan! The England/Italy quarter final was a good one. Spain has a great team.

We've been watching the Euro Cup. My boyfriend is a huge fan! The England/Italy quarter final was a good one. Spain has a great team.

good game if your an italy fan, but not if your an england fan, we played poorly the whole game pretty much and never really looked like scoring. would have rather gone out in normal or extra time fighting for ourselves. in the end we never deserved to win

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I'm currently living in a small town in Bavaria (Germany).

Not the worst place to live (local beer is pretty good ;) ) but certainly not the best one either...

I can't imagine that ANY local German beer is bad!!!

If want to taste bad, come to the states (Pennsylvania) and try Keystone Light. UGH!!!

I can't imagine that ANY local German beer is bad!!!

Oh there IS pretty awful stuff around. For german standards. ;)

If want to taste bad, come to the states (Pennsylvania) and try Keystone Light. UGH!!!

A friend (from Florida) once said "If you have a decent beer in the U.S., it wasn't made in the U.S.". According to another friend, with the sole exception of THIS stuff.

I spent a week in Denver earlier this year with a dozen mates from allover the world. The trip included a tour of the Coors brewery followed by the obligatory sampling of their workmanship's pride in their bar.

No wonder they want to see an ID to make sure you're old enough to understand what you're doing to your taste buds. Abysmal.

/me shakes head in pity

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
A friend (from Florida) once said "If you have a decent beer in the U.S., it wasn't made in the U.S.". According to another friend, with the sole exception of THIS stuff.

Classic line about the beer in the US and other than a very select few, it's true!!! I'm intrigued about New Glarus's 'Road Slush' beer. I love the rich and dark beers and this sounds like its right up my alley. Doesn't look like its available anywhere near where I live. :(

I spent a week in Denver earlier this year with a dozen mates from allover the world. The trip included a tour of the Coors brewery followed by the obligatory sampling of their workmanship's pride in their bar.

No wonder they want to see an ID to make sure you're old enough to understand what you're doing to your taste buds. Abysmal.

Did you try Coors Light? Its the yellow colored water that comes in a silver can. Its their "bread-and-butter" moneymaking beer that tastes like BLEEP and BLEEP!!! :wacko:

Did you try Coors Light? Its the yellow colored water that comes in a silver can. Its their "bread-and-butter" moneymaking beer that tastes like BLEEP and BLEEP!!! :wacko:

I'd rather eat a cockroach than touch a light beer. :cool:

No, I had Blue Moon (yuck), Killian's Irish Red (yep, you guessed right: yuck) and some stuff (forgot the name, but it wasn't memorable in any positive aspects anyway) which was on the experimental tap. Who'd have guessed: Yuck, too.
Did I say yuck?

P.S.:
Items I Can Send (is it me or do these seem to change weekly?)

I don't think it changes, at least didn't I notice any changes yet. Hence THIS thread.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
No, I had Blue Moon (yuck), Killian's Irish Red (yep, you guessed right: yuck)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Blue Moon either but for some reason the people here love it and the crap's on tap in EVERY bar!!! I didn't even know it was made by Coors.

I don't think it changes, at least didn't I notice any changes yet. Hence THIS thread.

Yep, actually posted in this thread. Forgot to take that blurb off my signature. Thanks for the reminder!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Hi,
Born in Singapore to a Japanese Obachan, American father, grew up in Sydney Australia and currently living in Wellington New Zealand.
It seems I have bee to all the posters places, except the former Eastern Bloc of Romania and Latvia.

Living in the Dutch mountains between Amsterdam, Rotterdam en Den Haag :D
A wonderful country with all the seasons on one day :p
Sun in the morning :cool: rain in the afternoon :-/ and snow in the night :) (not the amsterdam snow :angel: )
Compliments to the administrators and the members to make this to a succes.
Keep the good work going, I :heart: IT

Top Bottom