Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Whats on your Christmas list?!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
The Philips wake-up light. It's an alarm clock that will light up very slowly (starts 30 minutes before you are supposed to wake up) with if you like jungle sounds for a natural waking up.. :p

The Philips wake-up light. It's an alarm clock that will light up very slowly (starts 30 minutes before you are supposed to wake up) with if you like jungle sounds for a natural waking up.. :p

If you get one for xmas, you'll have to let me know whether it works or not! Seen these advertised and been very very tempted in the past!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
An asus transformer Pad Infinity - but as I just managed to get a fullyloaded Alienware M18x it is very unlikely...

So will settle for a Raspberry Pi

Friso - would like some feedback on the light as well...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
If you get one for xmas, you'll have to let me know whether it works or not! Seen these advertised and been very very tempted in the past!

I had one years ago.
What a nonsence machine, and its so big...
These birdssounds i liked the best for waking up
And the other; if i hear waves when i wake up... I instant need to take a piss, so that was not good waking up haha

So its a funny gadget, but not for that price. And after a while ur immune for the waking up sounds and u wake up only ahen he is making the max sound... And i dont like waking up with 200screaming birds in my ear ;-)

Top Bottom