Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What to do with non-contributing alliance members?

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
Hi there,

I run an alliance with 5 members at the moment. Me and one other player are active and try to complete the weekly flights on a regular basis.
Unfortunately, two members did not complete a single destination within the last four weeks.

I have no way to communicate with them. I want to be fair and give them the chance to do better but don´t know how.
It seems rude to me to simply kick them out but I see no other way at the moment to improve the alliances performance...

This forum seems to be very supportive and friendly, so I wanted to ask you guys first before taking any actions.

What would you guys do?

Thx
Peter

Hi there,

I run an alliance with 5 members at the moment. Me and one other player are active and try to complete the weekly flights on a regular basis.
Unfortunately, two members did not complete a single destination within the last four weeks.

I have no way to communicate with them. I want to be fair and give them the chance to do better but don´t know how.
It seems rude to me to simply kick them out but I see no other way at the moment to improve the alliances performance...

This forum seems to be very supportive and friendly, so I wanted to ask you guys first before taking any actions.

What would you guys do?

Thx
Peter
You'll find a lot of players joining alliances simply because there is a side quest to do so. If they haven't flown for 4 weeks, then remove them, and try to get members from the forum for an active alliance.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

I would remove them and I have. I inherited an alliance because the owner became inactive. All the members were doing almost nothing. There are a lot of active players here on the forum looking to join an alliance with people they can communicate with.

Hi there,

What would you guys do?

Thx
Peter

I would recommend removing non participating members and finding forum members who are interested in communicating (new groups feature, messenger, etc) and growing the alliance.

As I see it in the beginning tasks are important to grow the alliance eventually switching over to pax count to get in the top 100 rankings.

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
Hi there,

What would you guys do?

Thx
Peter
Hello Peter
I would recommend removing non participating members and finding forum members who are interested in communicating (new groups feature, messenger, etc) and growing the alliance.

As I see it in the beginning tasks are important to grow the alliance eventually switching over to pax count to get in the top 100 rankings.
034zfn42r sent you a friend request 👍🏻

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
🥾

I manage a very small alliance and am happy to give leeway, especially if there is an event on, but four weeks? They’re benefiting, not contributing, and, I believe, make it harder for you to hit your targets.

FlyingViking

800+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
037610mz4
Username
Flying Viking
🥾

I manage a very small alliance and am happy to give leeway, especially if there is an event on, but four weeks? They’re benefiting, not contributing, and, I believe, make it harder for you to hit your targets.
It is really up to you. I would make sure to utilize the private group in here to communicate with your alliance members and only add people from the forum and make sure to set expectations in advance.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I just started an alliance and for the past two weeks I am getting two falcon destinations where I only have 1 and seldom use. The worse thing is that when I try to change one of the destination - it is again a falcon destination. So I have two useless destinations. What is the basis for the assigned destinations? Should these be based on the frequency of planes used.

cobra

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I just started an alliance and for the past two weeks I am getting two falcon destinations where I only have 1 and seldom use. The worse thing is that when I try to change one of the destination - it is again a falcon destination. So I have two useless destinations. What is the basis for the assigned destinations? Should these be based on the frequency of planes used.
alliance tasks are based on the planes you have.
1st task is your lowest level plane
2nd task is your highest level plane
3rd task is the plane you have the most

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
alliance tasks are based on the planes you have.
1st task is your lowest level plane
2nd task is your highest level plane
3rd task is the plane you have the most
First task: My first task is owl but I have swift planes.
Second task: I think it is falcon so no problem there.
Third task: Why does it selected falcon while I have 3 swift planes, 5 owl planes, 2 hawks, 3 ravens, 3 jumbo, and 1 giant.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
First task: My first task is owl but I have swift planes.
Second task: I think it is falcon so no problem there.
Third task: Why does it selected falcon while I have 3 swift planes, 5 owl planes, 2 hawks, 3 ravens, 3 jumbo, and 1 giant.
Your first task is an owl probably because you have an air lab which counts as a lower plane than swift but uses owl destinations (a bug). Your third task is a Falcon? How many falcons do you have?

Top Bottom