Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What happens to those that didn't upgrade

Hey all,
After reading the posts of the last upgrade, I decided not to join the many that made the change...
Those ppl who didn't follow what will happen on the next one? Will it include the useless DFS (duty free shop)?

Also what happen to the weekend code.

Also I've noticed that each time I pause for a bit the game restarts and I get a pop-up of $200, has that been happening to anyone else

See my signature

N8Z

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
The same thing happens to me and I lose all the upgrades I've done on all my buildings as well as friends and gifts.

Device
  1. Android
I have read about everyone's issues with the ugrade and losing progress and I sure hope I am not jinxing myself, but so far I've been lucky. Perhaps, and I'm theorizing here based on other mobile apps/games I've played, but maybe the brand/type of cellphone and/or the number of neighbors could be partly to blame. I had a similar issue on another game diff platform and once I deleted neighbors and maintained a manageable number the mobile app worked better. Also check if having it on the SD card might be the problem

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
These 200 coins are from neighbours that added your account to their list. It's because you're active within the daily traiding topic. Each person adding you will give you 100 coins (or when you add someone, it gives you and the other persoon 100 coins).

@ Mel, thx for the tip:)

@F92... I'm on a android tablet... most of everyone is saying the dfs is useless one cannot even sell the overstock they have.. what's the point of getting it if you can't make money from it?

Device
  1. Android
@F92... I'm on a android tablet... most of everyone is saying the dfs is useless one cannot even sell the overstock they have.. what's the point of getting it if you can't make money from it?
N8Z, I do agree it's a useless build much like the fuel station, but with everyone trading these items why not make lemonade when dealing with lemons, no?

As far as your tablet try clearing the 'cache' once in awhile that may help with your issue. You may want to clear both the game 'cache' as well as the history 'cache.'

Good luck

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I agree the new building is really bad....but I think that the gas station is ok..making 10 fuel every hour is not that bad....and 15 fuel contract overnight..

I agree with VI.. fuel station is quite useful for me now..
I have over 2 million coins in my account... it's pretty useless since I no longer need to upgrade buildings and can no longer expand the land with coins...

So I use the coins for fuel contract... I have 2 jumbos and 4 powerful deltas that need lots of fuel..

Top Bottom