Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What counts as smallest plane for alliance destinations?

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
Last week I had 2 Swifts and 3 Owls. Because I wanted to run the first alliance task with the Owls, I sold my two Swifts on Sunday. One about 6pm and the other at 10pm. I don't know if the "Day Change" is the same in all time zones, but for me it is at 2 am, so 4 hours after I got rid of my last Swift.

I was surprised, when I got up on Monday and saw that my first task for ths week is Riga, a Swift destination.
Does anyone know the exact timing for when the "smallest plane" etc is assessed for the purposes of Alliance tasks?
And yes, I did double check that I didn't have any Swifts hiding in the reserve hangar!

Last week I had 2 Swifts and 3 Owls. Because I wanted to run the first alliance task with the Owls, I sold my two Swifts on Sunday. One about 6pm and the other at 10pm. I don't know if the "Day Change" is the same in all time zones, but for me it is at 2 am, so 4 hours after I got rid of my last Swift.

I was surprised, when I got up on Monday and saw that my first task for ths week is Riga, a Swift destination.
Does anyone know the exact timing for when the "smallest plane" etc is assessed for the purposes of Alliance tasks?
And yes, I did double check that I didn't have any Swifts hiding in the reserve hangar!
I’m in France at it’s 02:00 am. UK is 01:00 am.
Im guessing your 10 pm selling was too late. Bit of bad luck. Could be the event has mixed things up a bit. I sold mine at 9pm and was OK.

Just to make sure: of course you don't have a plane of hearts, right?

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
I have none of those menthioned planes and I am in the same time zone as France, so 10pm was 4 hours before the cut off.

I have none of those menthioned planes and I am in the same time zone as France, so 10pm was 4 hours before the cut off.
I’ve noticed sometimes there’s a delay in syncing with server. some past event I built an event structure and it didn’t show up for my neighbors for quite a long time. something similar could’ve happened to you. A quick way to force syncing is starting a launch… not always doable, I know.

Top Bottom