Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekly alliance missions and the planes needed to do them

I have been flying ppd (powerfull propeller driven) planes as they were easy to finnish tasks without deviating from my flightstrategie to advance my game play .

now that i need to switch to the TP (turboprops) this dusnt same to go as easely as i thaut
its been 2 weeks that i hadent a singel ppd anymore and bought TP instead and stil i get alliance weekly missions intended for ppd .
any advice on how to exchange tasks so i can finaly start using my TP is welcome .

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I have been flying ppd (powerfull propeller driven) planes as they were easy to finnish tasks without deviating from my flightstrategie to advance my game play .

now that i need to switch to the TP (turboprops) this dusnt same to go as easely as i thaut
its been 2 weeks that i hadent a singel ppd anymore and bought TP instead and stil i get alliance weekly missions intended for ppd .
any advice on how to exchange tasks so i can finaly start using my TP is welcome .

Mo, it's happened to a few people. If you've confirmed you have no PPD's in the warehouse or reserve hangars, and it has been at least one full week, you'll need to contact GI support to fix it. That's what I had to do. I've been flying the TP for about a month now after I fished getting 10 of everything on the PPD alliance flights.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Mo, it's happened to a few people. If you've confirmed you have no PPD's in the warehouse or reserve hangars, and it has been at least one full week, you'll need to contact GI support to fix it. That's what I had to do. I've been flying the TP for about a month now after I fished getting 10 of everything on the PPD alliance flights.

@mo elbo
I was in the same situation and I did the same thing, now I have no PPD tasks ! And I can do my TP tasks !

Thanks i will putt in a ticket to GI

Top Bottom