Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 6th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
tdv - can you invite me on your TDVCrApple2 as well? I would also appreciate a barge full of fuel.;)

Thanks to all who sent me gifts. Please tag me if there is anything I can send you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv: I saw you have been lauching in the last several days with your TDVCrApple2 game. Do you need help on points or you have all the points you need/want? ;) I can join your lauches any time, I have quite some points as I have been accumulating all the lauch items and never really used them after the first Space Mission months ago.

thanks for the offer Long... I have enought to get launches done... Mainly doing them to help people out...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Thanks everyone for your gifts. Yesterday was the first day I was able to send out all 20 of my gift allotment. Mostly to members here. My gift cycle will reset in couple of hours so if you have a specific need let me know.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Okay tdv, if you don't mind, I might be jumping in on your lauches as well, I need to do some lauches since I haven't received the Alien Legacy yet.

no worries... if you can I have one onlong with 1096 point already in - easy silver for 2 points

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
a bug that got fixed by GIS very quickly - but fixing anything else - forget it.... "GIS SUCKS" they still have been unable to restore my TDV4 game yet fully... :mad:

If you want to save some of your points for next time we could kick if off now... (unless someone wants to join in for another silver)

You mean that launches should only last 1 minute and that the 24-hour launches are because of a bug?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
You mean that launches should only last 1 minute and that the 24-hour launches are because of a bug?

No I mean on the iOS - the lander used to return in 1min.... but with the next update they fixed it so it was in line with the android of 24hrs for the lander to return....

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
No I mean on the iOS - the lander used to return in 1min.... but with the next update they fixed it so it was in line with the android of 24hrs for the lander to return....

Oh ok. Darn... and here I thought there is hope. :p:D

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
thank's a lot or the gifts.
today I sent:
Red Fox One: landing gear
olly 333: earrings
Phantom, ph2, lkoo: os beacon
Maqu86: passengers
pienicki: deicer
JAKEL: landing lamp
snowy70: radio transmitter.

My unique air catering is not giving enough meals, so I will need to build a new one. I will let you know when I will need defroster etc...

At the moemnt I just flying to collect items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Sorry gifts a bit late was very busy heres what i sent out, thanks for all your gifts please dont send fuel adds i need nav modules, osc beacons and deicer thanks :)

Server rack- myriam
Nav module- melony, stevel2606, Sky Ranger
Passengers- Hotdog (1)
Spare wire- air canillas, nsari (sari2)
Jet engine- tdv (crapple2)
fuel supply- InCoNvEnIeNtE
Spare prop- diwata, I Fly 2, javi
Powerful radio trans- snowy70
Deicer- cap'n5, Long, CK-Airport, baseballbro
Add radar- Beer Baron (darrel2)
Flight catering- valestij (jason2)
Landing lamp- S3R3G4