Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 20th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Going to try and get these butterflys if i dont complete mission will seriously think about not playing ac anymore :(
I hope you get them. I always think the same thing, but when there's a new mission I forget everything and continue playing.
Well, here's my gifts:
Landing lamp to karen and Sorumbas.
Passengers to Maqu86.
Gyroscope to olly 333 and perezgreg.
Cooling chamber to flip123.
O. beacon to diwata.
Nav. module to pienicki, One Bad Day, Long and Phantom.
Spare wire to antony1406 and Phantom 2.
Catering to Rabblerouser, BiW and @Pedrok.
Spare propeller to Som.
Archive box to Njoud.
Fuel to jamie.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Going to try and get these butterflys if i dont complete mission will seriously think about not playing ac anymore :(
Lost a LOT of interest in this game when we didn't all get the WWII Event. Holding out hope that it will pop up after this stupid (imo) butterfly garbage...If they had made it where at least half the players playing got "Nets" to give as gift and the others "Shears" this would have been more entertaining.

Oh well, nobody ever accused GI of thinking things through.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have a doubt , if anybody could help me with it, please reply...i have an older version of airport city (1.68) , which i dont wanna update because of a GI bug which helps me to exploit the avaliablity of fuel ! Now i want to know if i could get a launch pad , mission control center and launch spaceships from that version ? Is it possible without updating ? Also if there is a way to update without eliminating that glitch ?? :)
You cannot have it both ways.
If you want to keep your fuel exploit you must accept that you will not get any new buildings or quests until you update.
Some players accept this and stay on older versions. I would find that boring and relish the frustrations of a new quest.:cry:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Would really appreciate anyone who can send me pruning shears, just need one chrysanthemum to complete the challenge! Already failed two challenges by being one item short, would really hate to make a hat trick! I still have some gifts left as well so can send whatever you want in return that's on my list, thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Would really appreciate anyone who can send me pruning shears, just need one chrysanthemum to complete the challenge! Already failed two challenges by being one item short, would really hate to make a hat trick! I still have some gifts left as well so can send whatever you want in return that's on my list, thanks!
Please accept my neighbour request and I will assist.;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just sent you an invite from TDV19 - I will try to help out with shears...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Sorry but dont think i can send gifts today, my gifts have not reset, has any1 else had that problem want to know if they will reset, if they dont and cant visit neighbour will def not complete challenge as have no nets. Getting really really annoyed with this game at the moment urrggghhhh

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi all again!... I'm gifting the best I can but I couldn't post everyday so here is my today list.
I apologize but I make alot of mistakes today because my hand is hurt :( so I touch with my fingers some wrong gifts I don't know what I send to some of you or if it was a wrong gift :X3: if thatt's the case I'm sorry :notworthy:
Also please if any of you can help me with some Fuel Supply (11) I'll be happy ;)

InCoNvEnIeNtE - landing lamp
One Bad Day -add. radar
Bali Hi - chocolate candies
jimmy21 - i don't know if i send you a wrong gift sorry :notworthy:
Angry Bear -spare wire
pienicki -nav module
JAKEL - server rack
antony1406 - spare wire ... sorry if not :notworthy:
karthi - I was trying to send passengers but sorry if is wrong :notworthy:
Deetee04 -nav module
brookeluke - fuel hose
Brian Skinner - landing lamp