Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

We can now see text wise who visited our airport and collected???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Am I crazy or have others noticed this as well? I was collecting my little policemen as I call them and I swear it was telling me who the neighbor was that visited my airport and collected that item. Has anyone else noticed this happening or am I crazy? Assuming this is something new...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Oh man, I've been making use of the new feature, where it tells you an account is inactive when you visit, to clear up my neighbours list. However the new text feature told me one of the people I just deleted has visited me today! Well that's hardly an inactive account is it! I feel bad now :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I don't see where it tells you if an account is inactive. Can someone please explain? Thanks!
I reported these features in the BACK ONLINE THREAD.
Sophie the inactive account feature only works when you try visiting neighbours and if one has been inactive for an unpsecified time a message will pop up with a button to try to awaken them.
So it really is a reactive feature not an active one that you can use to filter sleeping accounts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I reported these features in the BACK ONLINE THREAD.
Sophie the inactive account feature only works when you try visiting neighbours and if one has been inactive for an unpsecified time a message will pop up with a button to try to awaken them.
So it really is a reactive feature not an active one that you can use to filter sleeping accounts.

Thanks so much!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have the message letting me know that they are inactive but not telling me who visited me. How can we see that?
One the main map when you tap a building to collect the bonus from someone who has vistied you eg. balloon with a photo or the "policeman" you will see the coin/oil drum/suitcase jump out.
When it converts to your total is goes to text eg. +1 Fuel there will also be text saying who it is from. You wil only get this text, and it is quite lengthy after you collect.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I have also used the inactive user feature when I visit my neighbours to delete any that are showing as inactive. I have done this on the understanding that if they are inactive, I am unlikely to get any gifts returned and therefore should not send them any.
If my understanding of "inactive" is incorrect I have just deleted a whole lot of neighbours that I should not have.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
...I have just deleted a whole lot of neighbours that I should not have.
214_252-001web.jpg
;)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I wonder what the game considers to be the time frame for a person to become inactive. I mean, what if you go away on a long weekend and come back to the game, only to find out half your neighbours deleted you for being inactive?

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Now I know why some of my neighbours were gone, they just deleted me....
Has anyone else still the "visting-problem"? I still cannot visit any of my neighbours

Top Bottom