Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warning after update No F20 below lvl10 should you be intrested to know

There is a update available in the play store for beta if you proceed you wil regret it the update changes the possibility to send F20 from the beginning you wil now have to reach lvl 10 before you can sendF20
All lower lvl than 10 can only send F3

Would you suggest updating if we're already above level 10? Any improvement in the "drops from hangars" side quests?

There is a update available in the play store for beta if you proceed you wil regret it the update changes the possibility to send F20 from the beginning you wil now have to reach lvl 10 before you can sendF20
All lower lvl than 10 can only send F3
Except you are being bit unfair!! Its a beta test game; How can GI check if things are getting better if you dont update. Play the game and update. No point in playing otherwise. Thats not the objective!!

Except you are being bit unfair!! Its a beta test game; How can GI check if things are getting better if you dont update. Play the game and update. No point in playing otherwise. Thats not the objective!!
yes you are right but its just a pointer for all those below lvl 10 they want be able to send f20
ofcourse everybody is free to update

yes you are right but its just a pointer for all those below lvl 10 they want be able to send f20
ofcourse everybody is free to update

And players below level 10 won't be able to receive fuel(20). I'm leaving my 2nd game not updated at the moment so I can still send fuel to lower level players. Those at or above level 10 will continue to get fuel or whatever they make be asking for.

And players below level 10 won't be able to receive fuel(20). I'm leaving my 2nd game not updated at the moment so I can still send fuel to lower level players. Those at or above level 10 will continue to get fuel or whatever they make be asking for.
i did the same for my mo1 beta and left the 2support beta's unupdated to send F20 to neighbors .
After update it will become F3 even if i send F20 because theyre game will have changed .
but didnt intend to keep anyone from updating was just mentioning this because i find it resonably important

Once updated while you are already at a higher lvl you wil start getting sidequests that are intended for the starting game lvl1 and you will need to rebuy smallest planes to finnish sidequests

Attachments

• Schermopname (301)_LI.jpg
    Schermopname (301)_LI.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 75
Once updated while you are already at a higher lvl you wil start getting sidequests that are intended for the starting game lvl1 and you will need to rebuy smallest planes to finnish sidequests
For now its only this sidequest i got wilest already on lvl23
lets hope there are no more surprises after this :cautious:

Top Bottom