Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General visiting neighbors

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
:DJust curious, why is there a weekend code? If GI is wanting to give me something for playing I would choose a Power Explosive Bolt.:D
The weekend code is a code provided by GI for the Airport City Forum members as a bonus for participating in the forum. It is always gives 3 greenies and 2000 coins.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
I have been having the same problem for the past three days also. I was stupid enough to start my first spaceship launch today too. Now I can't get in touch with my friends. Sad in Thailand

I have been having the same problem for the past three days also. I was stupid enough to start my first spaceship launch today too. Now I can't get in touch with my friends. Sad in Thailand
belive me i've had the same problem since last wednesday

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
i', having the same problem plus i'm having other problems like if i do any launches or flights anywhere they don't count,and now i'm starting to have problems on my facebook account also how are you supposed to fly or land planes if you can't see them.

Top Bottom