Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Very new player seeking an Alliance

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
Hi, I’m new to the forum & also the game.

Having read many of the great tips in this forum, I’m hoping to join an active alliance that I can communicate & exchange fuel with. Even better would be a group that can guide me with my first space flights.

User name: Jessica
Friend code: 20rh7poao
Days playing the game: 6
Level 24 & 49 stars.
Fuel level: 104
Can gift 20 fuel per day.
Fleet: Swift, Owl x2, Owl S1 & Hawk S2.
Space: No launch pad yet, but I do have 3 QL bonuses.
Passenger count: ?? – I joined an alliance a few days ago & that is counting just my special event passengers of 6k.

Be brilliant to hear back from someone.

Jessica 😊

Hi, I’m new to the forum & also the game.

Having read many of the great tips in this forum, I’m hoping to join an active alliance that I can communicate & exchange fuel with. Even better would be a group that can guide me with my first space flights.

User name: Jessica
Friend code: 20rh7poao
Days playing the game: 6
Level 24 & 49 stars.
Fuel level: 104
Can gift 20 fuel per day.
Fleet: Swift, Owl x2, Owl S1 & Hawk S2.
Space: No launch pad yet, but I do have 3 QL bonuses.
Passenger count: ?? – I joined an alliance a few days ago & that is counting just my special event passengers of 6k.

Be brilliant to hear back from someone.

Jessica 😊

Buy that 1st launch pad and let me know so I can help you with the launches

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
Buy that 1st launch pad and let me know so I can help you with the launches
Thanks! I'll let you know when I have it, which will hopefully be for the weekend.

I'm up to Level 28 now & can see alliance tasks for the first time. I'm confident I can do 2 or 3 of those each week & fly over 20k passengers.

Thanks! I'll let you know when I have it, which will hopefully be for the weekend.

I'm up to Level 28 now & can see alliance tasks for the first time. I'm confident I can do 2 or 3 of those each week & fly over 20k passengers.
Welcome!

There is a lot of helpful info and players here. For space missions you might have a looksie over:

Thread 'The Airport City Space Program - How To Undertake Apogee, Prometheus And Lunar Space Mission Launch Flights (v8.10.20)' https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-space-mission-launch-flights-v8-10-20.20076/

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
Thanks for the welcome Maverick & that link :)

The guide is super useful. I think it's going to take more than a couple of days to gather everything for my first flight & I also need a launch pad & extra electricity first.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Good day, from the upcomming Monday, 2 seats free in Diamond Rings. This is our alliance with no pressure. We have 2 other alliances with rules. Within our 3 alliances you can jump. Exemple: there is a time you can play a lot and can do 1 mission with a minimum of 50.000 passengers, you can jump for that period. The key is: communicate and ask. Posibilities are to be ask. We have 3 alliances with each a purpose so players can stay in the group off players when they do like the group.

Top Bottom