Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valley of Kings Curse Leaderboard

Device
  1. iPhone
Hello,

I have been playing the game non-stop the past few days trying to get higher up in the leaderboard to get the extra airport cash and a platinum chest. I have completed all of the levels as well as the five tasks. I am currently in fourth place in my leaderboard with 13,000 event currency, and I am level 40 with 120 stars. The #1 player in my leaderboard is a level 41 with 35,000 event currency, and #2 is a level 36 with 21,000 event currency. When visiting both of these players, they have extremely small and basic cities, with no event buildings in them and only one burial tomb. What are the point values of the top players in your leaderboards? Am I just a bad player or is it possible to get this much currency this quickly?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Don't be too quick to call cheating. Some of the masks come from event buildings, but with small cities, most will come from flights. They may be flying to Giza lots more than you. They may be using their bonuses more effectively than you. They may have spent money on bonuses like secret faucet that gives them more fuel than you.

For someone playing effectively, 35,000 doesn't sound unreasonable.

The top in my group has 187,719 masks. Not a cheat. The next highest is 157,390. Also not a cheat.

Device
  1. iPhone
Thank you Chloe. I have been using all of the Lucky Ticket, Golden Dice and Vintage Weathervane bonuses, as well as dozens of F20 from friends to speed up flights. Also flying only to Giza and Dashur. I do not know what else I could do to improve my gameplay. I did not realize that some people could get hundreds of thousands of currency, it is quite humbling!

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
A lot of points can be scored by clicking on buildings. Every click to empty a building is a point/mask. Choose buildings with a high frequency like the burgerstands and supermarkets.
This.
And for passengers, click only cottages and side wings (if the situation allows). If on computer, play in windowed mode with Netflix, Youtube or Twitter opened next to it. That way, time runs faster :)

PS - visit neighbors' houses as well. Good luck.

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
Hello,

I have been playing the game non-stop the past few days trying to get higher up in the leaderboard to get the extra airport cash and a platinum chest. I have completed all of the levels as well as the five tasks. I am currently in fourth place in my leaderboard with 13,000 event currency, and I am level 40 with 120 stars. The #1 player in my leaderboard is a level 41 with 35,000 event currency, and #2 is a level 36 with 21,000 event currency. When visiting both of these players, they have extremely small and basic cities, with no event buildings in them and only one burial tomb. What are the point values of the top players in your leaderboards? Am I just a bad player or is it possible to get this much currency this quickly?

Thank you!
I was in number one for the first day. I cannot stay online enough or afford to spend money on buying lots of stuff. So, I get knocked back by younger folks who stay up all night just to pass older folks like me. You would have noticed I am a level 78 with lots of small items on the map that renew very often, grabbing the extra points when I can. Some people spend a lot of money on buying boosts and other things. That how you win at this new game

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@martyball check how many masks drop from Giza vs Dahshur. It's significant. Don't waste time flying there if you have finished all the tasks. Tap only cottages to fill your terminal. Remove the bonuses that increase passenger production. If the terminal is full, you can't collect passengers which means you can't collect masks.

Vintage weathervane is good but the other bonuses you mention won't help. Fuel will. So the secret faucet will produce extra fuel so you can speed more planes back.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
I too have felt the same but there are often ways that folks figure out how to get more accomplished. I am currently second on my leaderboard with just over 48K. Worked my tail off getting there. I figured out late some ways to improve my results but had the change to push the number up over a couple days. The #1 person on my board is just over 59K. They added 16K in a matter of a few hours when I got within 1200. It was frustrating but not worth getting upset over. After all it's still just a game. I'm not willing to burn all my fuel (well, maybe 80% of it) or spend real cash to get to #1. The one thing I have taken to heart over this event is that I have a real change of making the top 3 which was not something I would have considered possible in the early days of the game. I like the format where folks seem to be matched up with similar players.

• Visit only cottages locally, but remove any passenger boosts that you might have to reduce passenger count
  • Visit neighbor's residential places
  • speed flights when you can
  • Use bonuses (Faucet, Weathervane)
  • Land only flights with fuel (no passengers)
  • Special buildings if you got them
  • Small commercial buildings (in order)
    • Burger joints
    • Grocery
    • Flower Shop
    • Car Dealer
    • Coffee bar
    • Pharmacy
    • Bowling alley

Good luck everyone!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
NjS28.(items needed)
I have been boosting mine by using burger joints, grocery stores and saunas, and anything else that has a quick turn around. It doesn't matter how many coins you get, each click will usually only give you one mask so I filled my space with 6 of each and click them often when I'm working from home. I always click the ones that give the least amount of passengers so I get more masks before my terminal is full. Nearly all of my flights have been to Giza because I've been trying to get the all elusive Eye of Horus (unsuccessful to date). But that has me leading my league with close to 34,000 masks, although I'm only on level 30 with a fairly small city. Also, the Friend in Hand bonus gives you more clicks in neighbour cities.

Top Bottom