Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Urban green event

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I brought an item from the urban green event but instead of getting a tree I got a jumbo s1 plane, anybody else have this problem?
That's wierd. I just want to buy one. But before that, i read about thisroblem now.
Plus, i want to be sure, if this is a park only, with increase of city population, or also boost passengers from surrounding building, like it was announced? Free2Play ?!?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
The Mystery Garden Square is given for any purchase of Coins or Airport Cash in the Bank (there's an icon of this chest next to all payments that are eligible).
The window of Urban Green event mentions tokens, that is a bug, as tokens or items purchased with tokens are not eligible for this one.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Update: we've removed the window with a timer so it won't confuse anyone, but the deal itself is of course still live.
Foggy, thanks for reporting the problem, and check PM to retrieve the tree.

Gt city, currently these ones increase overall (maximum) city population by +5 each only, as before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom