Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Upgrading

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ydgugmt
Username
Taz
Not sure if this carries to higher levels, but when I have the funds to upgrade a building, to have to then find all the items, is really annoying.

If I have the cash to upgrade the buildings, I don't want to take the time to search for 8+ items to finish the upgrade. By which time, I already have the funds to upgrade it again.

Does this get better, or just stays annoying?

Not sure if this carries to higher levels, but when I have the funds to upgrade a building, to have to then find all the items, is really annoying.

If I have the cash to upgrade the buildings, I don't want to take the time to search for 8+ items to finish the upgrade. By which time, I already have the funds to upgrade it again.

Does this get better, or just stays annoying?
:D :D :D No, it certainly doesn't get better! Time will come when you will need 20 of each item in order to upgrade! You would do well to start collecting the items you need before you even start building your upgrade. Good neighbors, especially if they are at the same level of building, are priceless. :):):)

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Nowadays it's much much much easier - watch videos and get items you need. Some number of years ago, the game allowed to get only one item per building by watching ads, and without good neighbors, constructing a building required careful planning and a bit of a luck, and frankly speaking, I liked that :).

Top Bottom