Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Upgrade helicopter Repair Level 3

Device
  1. Android
Hi, can anyone tell me what's wrong when upgrading helicopter repairs to level 3 then I can not complete it. There is green exclamation mark but when I click in it there is only free repair slot and new for 10 greenies. And thats all.
repair.png

Hi, can anyone tell me what's wrong when upgrading helicopter repairs to level 3 then I can not complete it. There is green exclamation mark but when I click in it there is only free repair slot and new for 10 greenies. And thats all.View attachment 15115
To completed you need these items 3 of each
Rotor Balancer
Platform scale
Assembly jig

Hi, can anyone tell me what's wrong when upgrading helicopter repairs to level 3 then I can not complete it. There is green exclamation mark but when I click in it there is only free repair slot and new for 10 greenies. And thats all.View attachment 15115
If you've got a green arrow it means the time for building has finished and you have all the items needed to complete. Somewhere there should be a complete button to press. Check if there is a side quest for this, maybe you need to finish this first? Can't tell you more, don't fly helicopters!

Top Bottom