Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update Time....Again

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Well a couple of improvements I've already noticed:
1. I could actually join someone else's launches instead of getting the message that it's no longer available.
2. I've seen alliances with more than 1 member.
3. There's no more S2 offers for every plane known to man on the screen anymore.

On the down side, it still doesn't seem that we're able to gift reserve hangar items, so here's to hoping for better rates :whistle:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Well a couple of improvements I've already noticed:
1. I could actually join someone else's launches instead of getting the message that it's no longer available.
2. I've seen alliances with more than 1 member.
3. There's no more S2 offers for every plane known to man on the screen anymore.

On the down side, it still doesn't seem that we're able to gift reserve hangar items, so here's to hoping for better rates :whistle:
Lucky you, man. I stil do not see update in Play Store, checking every 30 minutes... o_O

Same in AppStore (iOS). Have a feeling that will be no iOS update today... :coffee:

Top Bottom