Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update on trading items on both profiles ' KB and 'KB2

• Thread starter Deleted member 5399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5399

the following changes have been made and or updated so everyone has an idea of needs and what I have available. If special request and I have in one profile and not the other, send me message and if you are on my list of both profiles I will send.
Thanks. I certainly hope this clears things up, even if it might be temporary for my main game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7o279m
Username
Xovon
Hi, i'll send you an invitation ,can you send me textbook later? Tell me what you need in top priority, i'll send you what you need from your signature

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@KenDuckySmith Can you shoot bjs2 a textbook at your next opportunity? They are rare gifts and I am just flying Cape Canaveral to gain launch collections and fuel.

the following changes have been made and or updated so everyone has an idea of needs and what I have available. If special request and I have in one profile and not the other, send me message and if you are on my list of both profiles I will send.
Thanks. I certainly hope this clears things up, even if it might be temporary for my main game.

Hi Ken,
I have you with both names in my friendslist.
At the momet I could only send you one gift.

Coule you maybe drop a line with what gift you may prefer to what account?

Thank you!
Uschu

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi Ken,
I have you with both names in my friendslist.
At the momet I could only send you one gift.

Coule you maybe drop a line with what gift you may prefer to what account?

Thank you!
Uschu
@uschu Probably best place to send a gift would be my ' KB2 profile.
Travel Agency needs 4 Albums/ Mission Control 2 needs 3 Spaceship launch consoles and 1 optical system/ and Level 2 Fuel Station is 2 Steel frames, 3 wires and 1 Control unit,

Top Bottom