Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.17 available on android.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Confirmed that you keep the highest bonus of your aircraft. I used a carpet plane as a test subject, and as you see, I changed the livery to copper, which has no bonus of its own. I hope this is a temporary fix, as it isn't the ideal solution. It limits GI itself from coming up with alternate bonuses (lower fuel consumption, etc.), as you can't alter the bonus to a different one. It's good for now, but detaching the bonus from the livery by making them both floating entities will be the ideal solution imo.
Airport City_2021-06-09-14-05-53.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I had the same problem with my alliance flight to Dhaka. It disappeared off the swift destination choices. Type the city in the search bar in the flight screen. Or choose it from the Alliance Mission screen.
I just clicked the logbook and looked under missions tab, though they've GI have taken 6 steps backward instead of forward w this as well as other things that took fewer steps pre lol V7 even!!!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
There was a space and rock one for recent events so continues the trend. This one though is boring (n)

I would have asked the art department for a grass scheme livery with GOOAAAAL!! written on it :LOL: ⚽ 👏 📣
It's not as eye catching as the others previously, but it is nice. The two tone green and limited white is a nice touch in my opinion. However, for an event livery, they definitely should have done more. Adding GOOAAAAL!!! in white is a good idea...and add a football being kicked at the tip of the tail with the streamlines running along the tail to the fuselage. Now that would have been cool

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
It's not as eye catching as the others previously, but it is nice. The two tone green and limited white is a nice touch in my opinion. However, for an event livery, they definitely should have done more. Adding GOOAAAAL!!! in white is a good idea...and add a football being kicked at the tip of the tail with the streamlines running along the tail to the fuselage. Now that would have been cool
Agreed on both counts.

Top Bottom