Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Unbuilt Music Arena ...

As with many, I didn't acquire the needed items to build the Arena (I didn't even come close). Right now, it is just taking up space that I could use for something productive ... but I have no idea how much I will get for selling it, especially not fully built (or even if I can ... it SEEMS like I can, but I haven't hit the green check mark yet).

I hate wasting the $5k it took to build it, but I think that I'd rather have that land back so that I can put something that will actually generate either $$ or passengers on it.

Any ideas if this silly thing will be useful later (other than just as a $$ generating building)? Or anyone know how much I will get if I sell it? Will it make a difference if it isn't fully built?

Blade' pid='677' dateline='1336495897 said:
Yeah ... all I have for it is 1 haze machine & 3 spotlights.

I have to admit, I'd LIKE to have it (I'm a stagehand) ... but right now it is just taking up space ... :(

To be honest, the only thing that is missing for my music arena is one power amplifier. The moment, the rockfest mission was over, I sold the whole thing. Sure, you do not get any sensible amount of money for that once so expensive building, but as you already found out, it takes a lot of space, it does not give you that much coins at all. So why stick with it? Just because it is special und you'll probably never get it built afterwards? In my oppinion land is so expensive, I wouldn't waste it, especially not for that crappy music arena.

My advice: Sell it, buy something more profitable, whether it gives you passengers or coins.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Pretty sure it will always be 500 because its 10% of the 5000 it cost, I completed it in time and sold, not certain but pretty sure I only got 500.

Done! Sold! :)

BTW ... you get 500 coins for it (at least not being fully built). Any ideas if that would have been different completed?

I don't think that this would make any difference. Because when selling planes, you also only get 10% of the original costs. I think the maximum is 10% of the original costs, no matter what you are selling (buildings, planes, ...). So no big loss, not finishing the music arena :sleepy:

Top Bottom