Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Unable to send gifts for 2 days / Cannot visit certain neighbors / cannot "collect" when visiting ne

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone else has 1) been unable to send gifts for more than 30 hours, 2) been unable to visit certain neighbors, and/or 3) been unable to collect items when visiting neighbors for more than 30 hours? I tried the "time travel" trick the other day just to see what would happen and I believe that's when the glitches started. If so, is there a fix for this or do I simply have to wait it out??

In the meantime, FOR ANYONE WHO HAS SENT ME GIFTS RECENTLY, I'm keeping a list of what I receive so I can prioritize those neighbors.

I've received the following since I've been unable to send a gift in return:

Bali Hi – received defroster
Jackjackeli – received flight catering
Neville – received additional radar
Deidei – received delcer
Sky Ranger – received spare propeller
NIK fueladditive – received fuel additive

Please make sure you LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC ITEM REQUEST (see signature below).

IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS, PLEASE ADD ME & I'M HAPPY TO SEND WHATEVER YOU NEED FROM MY LIST (as soon as the app allows me to send gifts again).

Thanks to all and happy flying :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
I have almost same issues, I can't visit any neighbours except Madlen Airborn. even when I visit her, I can't collect anything, nothing to collect from her city/airport, I can't send any gifts to any neighbours ... very frustrating ...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I get this issue but its very sporadic and I've had it last from 1 day up to 5 days.

Its funny, this game is just like a real airport! There always seems to be something that's broken, there are lots of issues regarding 'time', and I seem to play the game the most when I'm either waiting in a long line or have my shoes off.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
Its funny, this game is just like a real airport! ....

What's funny is that I just came back from vacation and while flying I kept thinking "I wonder what collectible will pop out of this plane when it lands?"

But back on topic, I am really frustrated with this. I am a devoted player, playing multiple times each day and I had been earning the hearts every day since this feature came out, but now I am waaay behind. :mad:

Top Bottom