Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Transferring AC game from old PC to new PC

I need to transfer my main AC game from my old Windows laptop to a new one. I am hoping I can get help here on the steps that I need to do to transfer my game. I know there are different ways using trail.gg or G! site direct, but with all the issues with G! I would rather go through Microsoft Store and transfer like to like. Is this still possible to do and can I avoid going through G! support to do it? I am really nervous doing this as it is my main game and don't want to lose it.

I have looked through the Forum to find instructions but not having much luck so any help would really be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
Sue :)

I need to transfer my main AC game from my old Windows laptop to a new one. I am hoping I can get help here on the steps that I need to do to transfer my game. I know there are different ways using trail.gg or G! site direct, but with all the issues with G! I would rather go through Microsoft Store and transfer like to like. Is this still possible to do and can I avoid going through G! support to do it? I am really nervous doing this as it is my main game and don't want to lose it.

I have looked through the Forum to find instructions but not having much luck so any help would really be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
Sue :)

Hi Sue,

Have sent a pm ;)

Regards
Harcourt

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Hi Sue,

I recommend getting the GI official app instead of the Microsoft Store app. The GI official app will get you better weekend bonuses.

1. Download GI's app, and open it. The "link progress" screen should show up.

2. Open the game on your old laptop, and go to the settings icon (on the bottom taskbar). Click "link progress" and enter the code into the new laptop.

3. You might have to select the game you want to save. DO THIS VERY SLOWLY, OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR GAME. Make sure to select the one with your current stats.

Hope this helps.

Hi Sue,

I recommend getting the GI official app instead of the Microsoft Store app. The GI official app will get you better weekend bonuses.

2. Open the game on your old laptop, and go to the settings icon (on the bottom taskbar). Click "link progress" and enter the code into the new laptop.

3. You might have to select the game you want to save. DO THIS VERY SLOWLY, OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR GAME. Make sure to select the one with your current stats.

Hope this helps.
She has actually said she doesn’t want an online version.
There are quite a lot of us who will NOT put our game online. Answer want she asks……if you can.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
There are quite a lot of us who will NOT put our game online. Answer want she asks……if you can.
I'm fully aware that she doesn't want an online version. When did I ever mention that?

Hi Sue,

Hope this helps.
Thanks Paula for this info but for the moment I will stick to the Microsoft version. I have been playing that version from the beginning (a few years now) with minimal issues and would prefer to stick to what I know. I worry also about linking games as I have 2 support games so I am keeping it simple for the time being.

Marian3

1100+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Hi Sue,

Nice to see you back!

I have moved my windows game a few times with no problems.

I've followed these instructions:

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Thanks Paula for this info but for the moment I will stick to the Microsoft version. I have been playing that version from the beginning (a few years now) with minimal issues and would prefer to stick to what I know. I worry also about linking games as I have 2 support games so I am keeping it simple for the time being.
Okay. The process is the same for the GI app and the Microsoft app. :)

That’s not the online version. Paula is mentioning the PC version downloaded directly from GI site. you work with it just as you do with the one downloaded from the Microsoft store. I tried with one of my supports.
Edited to delete post…

note to self: please read all the thread before replying 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Top Bottom