Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Transfer game to new tablet

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I am getting nowhere with support. Is there a way to transfer the game to a new tablet? For the past few years I have been playing on a Kindle Fire (not a stock Kindle Fire, it was rooted with an Android mod). I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S and installed the game on there. They are stating that i cannot merge the account on my Fire and the account on my Galaxy Tab S together, they keep on stating that they are different platforms...Android versus Amazon. I have told them no, my Fire is an Android tablet. Actually now that I think about it, I might be in trouble. My Kindle Fire is in one of my boxes in my storage unit that is housing my furniture and other stuff that I am not taking with me to Australia. So if they cannot merge my games, I might be done, I do not have the desire to start over from level 1 again.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I am getting nowhere with support. Is there a way to transfer the game to a new tablet? For the past few years I have been playing on a Kindle Fire (not a stock Kindle Fire, it was rooted with an Android mod). I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S and installed the game on there. They are stating that i cannot merge the account on my Fire and the account on my Galaxy Tab S together, they keep on stating that they are different platforms...Android versus Amazon. I have told them no, my Fire is an Android tablet. Actually now that I think about it, I might be in trouble. My Kindle Fire is in one of my boxes in my storage unit that is housing my furniture and other stuff that I am not taking with me to Australia. So if they cannot merge my games, I might be done, I do not have the desire to start over from level 1 again.

use an application like system tuner pro paid version to back your game on the fire, transfer the back upp files you will find in system tuner pro back ups.

install system tuner pro to your new device tranfer the backed up files you tranfered earlier to the device and hit restore, It should reinstall Airport city on your new device where you left the game.

GI will do very little to transfer your game between devices.
, They will only restore your game after making you jump through several hoops.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a51fp5l
Username
Jgnj
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have game on my Kindle Fire HDX-but I broke the screen on my device, I did purchase a new android tablet, but I am unable to move the game from my Amazon cloud to my new tablet, any advice?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have game on my Kindle Fire HDX-but I broke the screen on my device, I did purchase a new android tablet, but I am unable to move the game from my Amazon cloud to my new tablet, any advice?

You will need to contact GI support about this.
Historically, Amazon tablets cannot run Android version, so it is unlikely you can switch.
But since Kindle is based on Android, maybe GI can still do something??

If you can't, just start a new game.
I've always find playing a new game to be fun, since you already know some of the pit holes.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Bali Hi is right, Kindle and Android are not compatible platforms. You will probably have to start a new game on Android.

Android = More players, more support, more fun.

G! would be your only chance of a solution.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I did start over on android, and to think spent so much time/$ on fire one. Oh well. Thanks for your help.
You still should contact GI. You have lost your time, but you can ask to transfer the real money to your new game. They will ask proof but you have those :)

Edit: with a normal restore they ask:
4) Your purchase receipts in PDF/JPG/PNG format sent in attachment. Please, follow the link to read how you can find your purchase receipts: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc...ow-can-I-find-my-purchase-receipts-in-iTunes-

Top Bottom