Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Transfer game from Windows to iPad

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20hhf16i
Username
.Cpt.D. NL
Hi there,

I'm playing AC on my laptop which is Windows based but gonna buy a new iPad. Is it possible to transfer my game settings to the iPad or do I have to start all over again?

You’ll have to ask for customer’s service help. Start a new game on iPad, level up until the social features are available. Send message to GI with old friend code, new friend code, reason for needing their help and wait. After a while your old game will become unavailable and will be transferred to the new device. You may end up losing neighbors and alliance. Or not. Search for older threads, I think I read both situations before.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20hhf16i
Username
.Cpt.D. NL
You’ll have to ask for customer’s service help. Start a new game on iPad, level up until the social features are available. Send message to GI with old friend code, new friend code, reason for needing their help and wait. After a while your old game will become unavailable and will be transferred to the new device. You may end up losing neighbors and alliance. Or not. Search for older threads, I think I read both situations before.
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 10677

I have asked support 2 days ago to have my gameplay from google to ios, how long does the process take to have the gameplay transferred over? will I be notified by email or do just check my game?

Sorry should I've started a new thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom