Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trading items

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
It happens at times that I receive a gift by someone, edit my signature and then get the same item from a flight that I sent off before I received the gift - or that I get a gift by someone who read a posting where I asked for something but did not read my signature and so did not notice that I do not need this item any more.
So I have some items that I will probably never put to use any more, e.g. a spare "rope block" that is only needed for the airship dock which I already have.

My idea is to offer something similar to gifting only the other way round. Everyone could have some slots for items that are no longer needed and any of the neighbours could pick from those what they may need. It could be limited to a certai amount of slots, e.g. 5 and each slot could only be refilled once a day.

Top Bottom