Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

TOTALLY UNFAIR

D

Deleted member 5399

Not but a couple weeks ago, I pointed out to GI, that the challenge to build the conservatory, was to complete the collection 5 times, yet when one looks at the collections chest and looks at the total amount of times to complete the collection, it shows 6.
I cannot even imagine just how many falcons have landed upon my runways, often night and day, for weeks on end, and i sit here waiting on the wise mother tree, the one in the middle; hoping that by now GI had corrected the error.
Well today, no such thing has been done. A wise mother dropped from a falcon after months of waiting, and yet now it may be several more months before I see another, to get the 6th collection.
I've been duped GI. Cheated out of something based on an error by the developers.
Okay, compensate me with 20 greenies, but what about all the other players who will take note, perhaps seeing it for themselves, or seeing this thread. Are you going to compensate everyone with greenies, or just get with the program and fix the stupid mistake?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Perhaps the marketing/promotion of this quest for Windows PC was different, I don't know.
But for iOS/Android players, the collection has always been six times. Here's a paste of my original guide from May:
There are six new collections available with the recent update:
1. All Flesh is Grass

These Bonsai-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from Falcons:
Great Thinker
Father and Son
Wise Mother
Weary Traveler
Young Writer
img_2561-jpg.1876

Complete the collection six times and earn a Private Conservatory​
Yes, the other collections in this group require five times (https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/new-collections-for-falcon-flights.8309/).
I found this to be the most difficult subquest because it required almost constant attention for a long, long time. But eventually, the necessary items did drop six times.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
@KenDuckySmith
I am waiting my 6th sandalwood to get the parfume store since months; I have got more than 20 lavander , musk mangusteen and even 30 vanilla.

in the other hand my conservatory went very quick. I could even get 2 others. The drops are regular and well distributed...
good luck with wise mother

D

Deleted member 5399

@javi
i know it took forever just to complete the Aztec collection. lol Bad enough to see Croocker's face on my game when he came to town, but :( could they not have used a different face than his?

Top Bottom