Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Top Alliances? Now they’re just taking the pi$$ :finger::banghead::mad:

Godfather / AgentQ

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
03FYA0BNR
Username
Godfather
I think we've all seen that it's now absolutely ridiculously obvious the rampant cheating, and they're just "competing" to see who can waste more time and get to a billion first...it's rather silly. There's really only 2-4 non-cheating alliances left even in the Top 20, so at this point...well, I just laugh at it.

GI has clearly proven they have zero interest in addressing the issue, the majority of cheating alliances are coincidentally from the same region as GI, and the game is being kept on life support to attract (a relatively few) new players to extract some cash as well as the occasional purchase from experienced players who have a lot of emotional energy invested.

I think we've all seen that it's now absolutely ridiculously obvious the rampant cheating, and they're just "competing" to see who can waste more time and get to a billion first...it's rather silly. There's really only 2-4 non-cheating alliances left even in the Top 20, so at this point...well, I just laugh at it.

GI has clearly proven they have zero interest in addressing the issue, the majority of cheating alliances are coincidentally from the same region as GI, and the game is being kept on life support to attract (a relatively few) new players to extract some cash as well as the occasional purchase from experienced players who have a lot of emotional energy invested.
I’d really like to think that is true. Having previously been in a chat group exclusively with the alliance leaders of the top 30 odd alliances, and listened to the bickering and boasting going on, it’s hard to imagine that only 3 or 4 remain that could say with absolute certainty, that they have zero cheaters among them. And that’s loosely defining “cheater” as someone that uses a pax related bug (other bugs don’t count 🤪🤭🤔🤫). Add to that, the mindset of quite a few in the leaders that I spoke to in private, that said “the reason they all cheat is because everyone else does it”. Hard to argue and harder to fix 😞.

Top Bottom