Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded Tomorrow, one year ago

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I started playing on the 4th of May 2019. I had various goals as time passed, but one was to have 400 stars by tomorrow. For a while it looked like I will end up around 360, but in February it started ticking up and I am at 421 today.

I have reached level 80 XP, got my CT to max, stands at 14 and have recently started flying Giants.

At some stage the intention to upgrade the helicopter operations weremy priority for January and February this year. But for now it will likely only be January 2021.

I really enjoy this game.

I started playing on the 4th of May 2019. I had various goals as time passed, but one was to have 400 stars by tomorrow. For a while it looked like I will end up around 360, but in February it started ticking up and I am at 421 today.

I have reached level 80 XP, got my CT to max, stands at 14 and have recently started flying Giants.

At some stage the intention to upgrade the helicopter operations weremy priority for January and February this year. But for now it will likely only be January 2021.

I really enjoy this game.
Hi,
I did not see your screen shot for 350 stars can you please upload it so we can upgrade your banner.
Thank you and well done congratulations and enjoy your game 👍✌
Regards
Please don't start other thread just posted here with new post tag me or tag any admins for the medal .

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Picture

Attachments

• 74F0820D-0CF1-4745-9C76-C0B8959D31BF.png
    74F0820D-0CF1-4745-9C76-C0B8959D31BF.png