Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Today's Tips from SuperNatural - Increase chance for item dropping without using special item

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqam4bt
Username
!Cow.SuperNatual
Good day everyone!

As mentioned, I would like to share my AC game experience and skills here with you in varies post. Most of these were little tricks only and you may already knew, but they might give a little help for others, specially new players. Enjoy!

Cation: It's only a 3-year-experience sharing. Nothing official. Feel free to correct me if you find anything wrong or share your better suggestion.

Today's Tips from SuperNatural - Increase chance for item dropping without using special item

Do you know there's actually a way to increase possibility of items dropping from flights without spending special item like Spy Glass? Of course I am talking about a legal way, dude. Haha~ Sounds interesting, right?

What would you do when a flight completed and arrived on the runway? Simply collect it and start a new one, right? And most of the time you'll talk to yourself like this: "Dxxx, nothing drop again!". Feeling sooooo bad~
Now, try to be patience and do not collect them too fast. Try the following steps and you may find something interesting:
1) Whenever a flight returned, do not collect it right away. Just close the game by normal steps.
2) Open the game again. You will find your plane resting in hanger with money not collected yet.
3) Repeat steps above until all flights returned. Like this:
Untitled.jpg

4) Now try to click and collect all money as fast as you can!

By this, you will find that whenever one of the plane with item drops, same item may drop from the rest 2 or 3 planes!
In my experience, chance of item dropping not depended on each flights but depend on your click timing. When you click with item dropped, system defines it and last for a short period of time for this definition. Really really short, less than a second maybe. In other words, you can get more items if you click fast enough!

Such little trick really works especially when you are fighting for the Space or Adventure tasks! Yeah, at least it works for me. Feel free to try and share your results here, dude!

Merry X'mas! Ho~ Ho~ Ho~ :cigar:

Last edited:

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
With this scenario, all planes in hangars waiting to quickly push the buttons. Does it help any further if you purchase a spyglass or dice before collecting. I realize this logic flies in the face of the "free" bonus described but I'm just curious if anyone has feedback.

Thanks,

Eric

Top Bottom