Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

TO BE OR NOT TO BE Should i buy airport or city land THIS IS THE QUESTION

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
I need some advice from you guys.

I need to know with the parameters below if i should by airport or city land as the next one will cost 150000 coins. By the way, does somebody has the number of expansion thtat exist and what are the amount related to each. It goes up and up and up and it's getting expensive. As i don t put real money in the game it takes a long time to bank.

1. i play a good 5 to 6 hours a day. Will slow down when the sugar rush goes down.
2. My number in terminal(450) stays around 350 as i have turboprop which flies to cyprus all day.
3. I have two runways level 3 and 4. I feel that i don t have to wait for a landing to finish before i accept another one. One runway will free up space to approx 3 to 4 building(2x2 size)

Thank you in advance for all your suggestions

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
First off, love the format of your signature! ;)

Honestly though, most of the people I've seen have gone with two extra land spaces (maybe three) on the airport side and the rest on the city side. That's where your coins and people come in which is the most important aspect of this game. Figure you can go with either one or two runways (40 blocks for 2) 8 hangars (32 blocks) terminal and control tower (10 blocks), and your repair station (9 blocks). Add in say 5 blocks for miscellaneous required roads and you're looking at roughly 95-100 blocks for your airport side. You get 16 in a standard area of land so 6 areas of land gives you the 96 blocks. Since you're given 4 areas to start with, that means you will need to buy at minimum 2 more. Now that doesn't account for any energy producing buildings, but you should have a good idea now of what you'll need on your airport side. That way you can spend the rest on the land side and collect more and more coins and passengers. Hope it helps!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Sell your lower level runway, buy land on the city side. at a later stage into the game you can move some buildings around (electricity producing, fuel producing etc.).As your terminal is never full, you need residencial buildings as the size of your aircrafts will only increase.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
My 2 cents worth:

If in doubt city land... I think after expansion 10 or 11 it becomes cash only.... So start saving up now..

Further along the game (past level 32) neighbours and fuel are badly required (i.e. 6+hr flights) two or four catering facilities will keep your flights in the air - coins start playing lesser of a roll.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Thank you all.....

BEW, thank you for the compliment on my signature!!!!! :angel: Why reinvent the wheel? I took the best one........ LOL

Watch for future questions as i have a very imaginative mind.........................

Are you addict as i am??????????????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Hey, I took a quick look at your airport :) You have already done 2 expansions at the airport side, that is more than enough! Only buy city side expansions from now on. I don't really understand why you have a level 3 runway though, as it's pretty much useless? :p Of course it seems nice to have more planes landing and going at the same time, but they take up a lot of space you need. Most players only have 1 runway at your level and upgrade their control tower so you can fly 6 planes. Looking at your amount of stars and your level 3 runway I'm guessing you still fly with several turboprops (or even lower)? Buy bigger planes!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Thanks Friso.

Yep i will buy more city land instead of airport land.i have one propeller, 2 turboprop and 2 jets. I was going to sale my turboprop but the new challenge to the artic arrived. As the propeller i can sent it to egypt for 20 minutes. I play a lot of hours a day. Fast money i think.
It seems that challenges ask to use old aircraft so i think i should keep at least one of each. COMMENTS PLEASE :cool:

Top Bottom