Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tips for support accounts

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e933py
Username
Aa send fuel
Hi anyone.

I have a support account I'm trying to get up to a decent level for gifting but the gifts are rubbish tbh even on my main game, is there a way of improving my gift selection or is it just random what they let you gift?

In Dark skies I couldn't even gift Aerosols.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It is random and every time they do a major upgrade your gift list will change.

GI has promised to stop this but until it happens, I would not count on it.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi anyone.

I have a support account I'm trying to get up to a decent level for gifting but the gifts are rubbish tbh even on my main game, is there a way of improving my gift selection or is it just random what they let you gift?

It's random. I've cycled through 4-5 game setups to get one that offers the gifts I want to give. It's really important later in the game once you reach the critical levels 31, 41, 51, 61, and 71 for factory production. Once you're at Level 3, you can see the gifts the game will be able to send. Keep in mind, however, that with events, players need to be at a certain level in order to participate and gift, so I wouldn't count on that tactic for events.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi anyone.

I agree with other's totally random, I set up a support and could only send F3 (I wanted F20) I deleted it set up another and early on I could send F20 which helps me and some of my Alliance...knowing GI this could all change at any time, but so far so good (y) Btw I'm at Level 65 on my main and couldn't send the Aerosol's only the lantern's in the Dark Sky event either

Top Bottom