Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Timing Issue

My main game, running on a Windows desktop, has been exhibiting strange behavior regarding the in-game timers. Today, the fuel time and the flight timer are running off 1 minute every 36.5 seconds. The interval between guest planes is likewise decreased to about 15 seconds. This went on most of the day yesterday but sometime during the night, the game seems to have reset. Yesterday my nine hour flights took about 6.5 hours to return. I resent them overnight and they took about 12 hours to return. Today they are going faster again.

Is anyone else noticing this behavior?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
I've had a similar issue on windows. For me it was a space launch. The 24 hour countdown to launch happened more like in about 16 hours. The timer seemed fine while the game was loaded. The time disappeared when I was away from the game and my surface was powered down.

I haven't noticed and I play windows, but have you checked your bonuses - there are some bonuses that seem to go live when you get them rather than wait to be activated?
It's not bonuses. The timers run very fast for a while then stop all together. Just after I made the first post, I left my computer for 2 hours with the game active. When I returned, the timers were stopped. Restarting the game did not change the timing so my 9 hour flights will take 12 clock hours today.

It's not bonuses. The timers run very fast for a while then stop all together. Just after I made the first post, I left my computer for 2 hours with the game active. When I returned, the timers were stopped. Restarting the game did not change the timing so my 9 hour flights will take 12 clock hours today.
Worth a try. Actually I have just had a 24 hour launch come in, and I am sure it took less than 24 hours. It was due to land around midnight, and I was not launching at that time, so maybe its wider than we thought!

Top Bottom