Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time Traveller Problems each Week

Hi together, Looks like the time traveller nonsense starts again. Got the last code on Wednesday and it worked (my flights did not count anymore). G! did not read my message, same answer like always, change your time on your device manually - BUT FOR WHAT???? My time is correct and I never changed it.
Yesterday I was out of home for two hours and I did not shut down the PC. When I came back, the same message again.
I am very sure that G! will write me again, that they are glad to help me, because it was the first time I cheated with time.......and so on and so on.
Anybody else with that problem?
Cheers Brasil

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Did you leave the game running for 2 hours then shut it down. If yes, there is your problem the server spot checks to see if the game is running if you do something after a long period of time. You will be accused of time travelling because the server will show different times between opening and closing.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
I never shut the game down, it is always running in the background. Never got the timetravel error this way. But I do get it sometimes when on a buggy internet connection. So game is running with internet en closing without it. next start I could get the time travel error.

Sollution for me is to restore a local backup without internet, do some stuf, close the game and enable internet, and gone is the time traver error :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
McAwesome
Username
McAwesome
So this problem is still occurring then. I have not had the time traveller 'accusation' that I have seen at all recently but I have just noticed that on the top 100 on flight map despite me showing up for previous week in say place 23 counting the number of flights they show I completed below the list I do not show in the actual top 100 in that position - and it then also tells me that I have not placed in top 100.
In the past you used to show as having completed zero trips. Is this new 'intermediate stage' the new time traveller way they show it?

I like most here never have changed my device time, but game always run in background so if they count from when I log in to when I do something there will always be time in between. Is this what is causing it (this time)?

Top Bottom