Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time traveler - can't start flights or interact with neighbors

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
No power outages, have not changed my clock or made any other settings. Tried to reboot (PC) and still get the error. Was in the middle of a blue launch and was trying to check how much fuel was needed. Been checking several times all day and all of a sudden had these two error messages. I've contacted support. Aggravating - a new error on the airport side nearly every day.

time traveller1.png
time traveller2.png

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Apparently there is an intermittent error where check on launches, click too fast on items can lead to a person being accused of time traveling.

It has never been admitted it is suspected there is a delay between you clicking and checking of items and GI server response. If you do to many actions over a short period of time ie less then 10 seconds, GI server flags your account for time traveling because it does not recognize there is a gap between actions.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Apparently there is an intermittent error where check on launches, click too fast on items can lead to a person being accused of time traveling.

I have had that too and I assumed that was the case and just waited --- this time I could not even open it to see the fuel - it gave the message on click.

Neighbor added enough fuel to launch the rocket. I got the screen 'congratulations, you have participated in a successful launch' and then was able to launch the rocket --- but when I click on the launch pad, I still get the same message about time travelers can't start flights ??? (I'm able to start airplane flights no problem with no message)

I cannot send gifts, I cannot visit neighbors, I cannot check alliance scores, I cannot check flight scores, I could not open the rocket (and I cannot open it now) all these gave the time traveler / visiting neighbor's error. I *CAN* send out MY airplanes on flights, I can accept guest airplanes.

Here is a screen shot on clicking the blue launch pad AFTER launching the rocket:
post rocket launch.png

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
When you launch a rocket and then click on another launch pad, you get the message "you need to complete previous launch first (to that affect) After launching the blue rocket (and still getting the error message - above - on time travelers) I clicked on the green launch pad AND got the time traveler message instead of the "must complete previous launch first" message.

Click on green launch pad when blue is launched:
click on green.png

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I just completed another 'running wild' collection by collecting items from one of my stone castles and the page is missing in the collections book ---- I looked through all of the collection pages and it is not there at all. It was there earlier as I regularly get the running wild collection. It probably happened at the same time as when I started getting the time traveler messages. My game is broken :(

All have been reported to support.

Top Bottom