Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Time to Rock Need help!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I’m also struggling with biker jackets. Sending to my neighbors but no one is sending back.

please add me friend code:030hilgjs
We can send each other
you should change your in game name to what you need. Send your neighbors what is in their game name and they will send you back what is in your game name. If you were to send me what you needed I would not send you something back unless I needed what you originally sent me. If you can't send someone what they need then try F20. After a few days you will see who the best neighbors for gifting are.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030hilgjs
Username
CPT Tebs
you should change your in game name to what you need. Send your neighbors what is in their game name and they will send you back what is in your game name. If you were to send me what you needed I would not send you something back unless I needed what you originally sent me. If you can't send someone what they need then try F20. After a few days you will see who the best neighbors for gifting are.
Thank you. I’ve taken your advice and updated my name to include the item I need.

Top Bottom