Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android time mismatches

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I have noticed some time calculation errors. Usually the planes are arriving earlier as expected.
It was nice, but today I just started to send the planes to Barkeley (a 3 hours map), and go to visit my neighbours to collect items.
Then, 5 min later,I was back to my game and my planes were back from Barkeley :confused:. I wanted to send them back to Barkeley but the map was not available anymore:mad::mad::mad::mad:.

I suppose that soon I will be awarded with the time traveller message.:wtf:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have noticed some time calculation errors. Usually the planes are arriving earlier as expected.
It was nice, but today I just started to send the planes to Barkeley (a 3 hours map), and go to visit my neighbours to collect items.
Then, 5 min later,I was back to my game and my planes were back from Barkeley :confused:. I wanted to send them back to Barkeley but the map was not available anymore:mad::mad::mad::mad:.

I suppose that soon I will be awarded with the time traveller message.:wtf:
Open a ticket to GI and explain it. You might get back the map so you could do more flights later...

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Second time it happens!!!
I sent my planes to Edmonton, did the visit to all my neighbours and the planes were back.
The map wasn't availble anymore.
but this time I am not so disgusted as the destinations for "the theory of everything" started to drop 4-5 items each:whistle:

this was happening with 2 destinations, I will start a 3rd one and see if it continues....

Top Bottom