Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Time line reset

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I have been flying 3 planes to Montreal, Hong Kong, and Moscow since Sunday.
I clicked the world icon and it says that I have not flown to any of those destinations.
I realized my Montreal flight says 19/30 which is what it was on Sunday.
I wrote down all the flight numbers today that I will be flying to double check.

Has anyone else run into this?

Don Clyde

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I have noticed 2 months ago that only the flights which I land being online are counted. I another thread on this forum (World map...) you can read that all flights will be counted. Maybe you should visit one of the neighbour to update the counter?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I am sure offline flights are counted. Because I have been playing offline most of the time and spending time online only to send gifts and then going offline. I got Thailand #50 for last week. I think for the few first days GI counted my flights only at around 6 flights, then one day all of a sudden, my number jumped to 47 flights.

I think it has something to do with the counter reset thing and being online. I think once you get online and check your global flights and rankings, the counter at the bottom right starts counting (1 hour). After that 1 hour passes and if you're still online, your new count will be updated. But if you're offline then your count stays the same until you go online and the next counter counts. This is just my opinion and I might be wrong, but hope this makes sense.

I am sure offline flights are counted. Because I have been playing offline most of the time and spending time online only to send gifts and then going offline. I got Thailand #50 for last week. I think for the few first days GI counted my flights only at around 6 flights, then one day all of a sudden, my number jumped to 47 flights.

I think it has something to do with the counter reset thing and being online. I think once you get online and check your global flights and rankings, the counter at the bottom right starts counting (1 hour). After that 1 hour passes and if you're still online, your new count will be updated. But if you're offline then your count stays the same until you go online and the next counter counts. This is just my opinion and I might be wrong, but hope this makes sense.

I play mostly offline too, like RedFox. I get online for a couple of hours to return gifts and visit neighbours.
Last week, I fly almost exclusively to North Observatory on both Bali Hi & Bali2, and was in position 37 / 39.

Device
  1. Android
I am as well offline as online and get zero flights on my worldmap too. I am at a certain point that I don't care anymore. GIS is screwing up all the time. :wtf:

Like today. I had 3 hours left for the Thanksgiving event. Could have make it easily.:whistle: (Could have finished it 3 days ago, but waited.) Set my clock today so I would not forget and checked 3 hours before closing time. What happened is that GIS is CHEATING. :cautious::sneaky: They just finished the event hours before the real time. :arghh: SURPRISE so everbody can be mad again, email GIS, wait and wait for responding and still get nothing. Only frustation. :mad:. Well done GIS, your the best in making things worse. :D

Top Bottom