Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
@Bali Hi @Nick Schultz @Juvenal @suzy @Khiez @belledohna @Long @SannSunn @Az1 @Happy Helen
@Pit1024
@Uncle Mans
I have got enough plasma for the 3 stars. Thank's a lot for your contribution.
I will send plasma/geiger to the ones requesting it for the next 3 days. For the others the most needed items ;).

@Support4u sorry for you:(. I can still visit visit your city, so your game should be somewhere in the GI servers. It 's a pity they can/want not find it. I am wondering if their willingness to find a game is not related to the money you spent. When my game crashes, they ask me me first how much money I have sent to them; my answer was not too bad as they restored my game quite fast.

Last edited:

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
Thanks for your neighbour acceptance. I have sent you an air magnetometer. Please send me defrosters (3 required) when possible.
Thanks again
Hilary
I can't send defrosters, in my signature you can see what I can send. Sent you cooling chambers instead.
Please send me a duty free item tomorrow.

@Bali Hi @Nick Schultz @Juvenal @suzy @Khiez @belledohna @Long @SannSunn @Az1 @Happy Helen
@Pit1024
@Uncle Mans
I have got enough plasma for the 3 stars. Thank's a lot for your contribution.
I will send plasma/geiger to the ones requesting it for the next 3 days. For the others the most needed items ;).

@Support4u sorry for you:(. I can still visit visit your city, so your game should be somewhere in the GI servers. It 's a pity they can/want not find it. I am wondering if their willingness to find a game is not related to the money you spent. When my game crashes, they ask me me first how much money I have sent to them; my answer was not too bad as they restored my game quite fast.
sent invite from my main game-gamerader

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aabse80
Username
hilsbilz
Please add me. agh4692

Hi
Ive accepted your friend request. Please put my code in again as Im showing on my waiting list now...

I can send you insulation and bracelets. Please show a full signature when you reply to a post it shows everone what you need and all the items that they can request also that you can send. See mine below as an example.
Thanks Hilary (hilsbilz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom