Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 28th March 2013-Android Daily trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hello everyone! Sorry, I'm kinda messed up right now as I am in a different timezone.

Appreciate all your gifts! I would appreciate spare propellers and navigation modules.

Ha ha Long , i am from India +5.30 gmt !! So its already thursday morning 9.40 for us ! I would love to time travel if that was possible !! ;-)

Well, since members of this forum are from all over the world, and in order to respect most members of the forum I believe it has been a common understanding that a new daily trading thread should not be opened until most parts of the world get into the new day with the exception of Hawaii, and it has been the way since early days of this forum. I know this is probably the first daily trade thread you opened.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Well, since members of this forum are from all over the world, and in order to respect most members of the forum I believe it has been a common understanding that a new daily trading thread should not be opened until most parts of the world get into the new day with the exception of Hawaii, and it has been the way since early days of this forum. I know this is probably the first daily trade thread you opened.
I didnt know that !! Okay , ill follow that hereafter !

S

Sorumbas

Hi erverybody thx for all gifts and duty free items. Signatur updated, now just Fuel supply.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a417yob
Username
Spitfire sqdrn
Thanks as always to all my friends out there who send the gifts.

I could really do with some PERFUME if possible .

Cheers

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sorry to bug you again neighbors. I ran out of gyroscopes. I have zero stocks of them now. :cry: Been using them while I was on my 18 hours flights and layovers. I would appreciate having at least two for now.

I will be sending out gifts in a few as I am adjusting to a different timezone.

Fuel hoses are also appreciated. Thank you so, so much for the gifts!;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I asked this question yesterday, but no answer:
I see people gifting items that don't seem to be unlockable in the gifting section.
Am I missing some other way to gift?

Now for the gifts:
air canillas spare wire
melony OscBeacon
diwata catering
olly 333 catering
snowy70 landing lamp
pienicki landing lamp
Sorumbas fuel supply
sgabor landing lamp
vayka1 landing lamp
karen landing lamp
Kei K1 fuel supply and K2 radio trans
Hotdog I sent you fuel supply to both
mandeer catering
Joe catering
mdepatty cash counter
I am seeing people gifting items that I didn't ask for.
Does that mean I shouild just return them without looking at the signature file?
Thanks for all gifts.

DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom