Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 28th february 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Event Horizon But there is no video board in the Items drop list from New York in my game.

There are just the 5 bank notes (Jefferson, Washington etc), Server rack, POS terminal, archive box, baseball bat, statue of liberty, aircraft tyre, marilyn monroe, copy machine, guestbook, neck kerchief.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
syapik, do you need the video board (soccer stadium) or the video-wall (mission controller centre)?
I got the video board from I think Cyprus (appeared when building the soccer stadium) and the video-wall from Malta

But if you go to the building and click the item, you can see where you can get it

Device
  1. Android
Username
Event Horizon
Event Horizon But there is no video board in the Items drop list from New York in my game.

There are just the 5 bank notes (Jefferson, Washington etc), Server rack, POS terminal, archive box, baseball bat, statue of liberty, aircraft tyre, marilyn monroe, copy machine, guestbook, neck kerchief.
Maybe I was smoking crack while sending flights to New York and I just imagined the video boards appearing. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom