Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 28th february 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your gifts! I have just sent out the gifts for today, there were several of you I could not return today and will finish tomorrow. My signature has been updated.

Again, for those of you who sent me neighbor requests recently, I will not accept request unless you tag me or send me a message. Have too many neighbors now.

CK-Airport: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Propeller abd Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
melony: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel Additives.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Stabekk: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
86Stalker: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight catering.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Spare Propeller and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Gyroscope.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Flight Catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
bibigarf: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Gyroscope.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Deicer, sent you Goal Posts.
Som: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Feb 6, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Deicer, I don't see a post from you since Dec 29, not sure what you need now, both your in-game name and signature still show Santa items, will check your post/signature later again.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
al862: thanks for Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
tdv - is your tdv20 able to send gifts? If so, could you send 1 dispatcher console and 3 tv panels my way, please? I would really appreciate it! ;)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Hope everyone is doing well ;) A big thanks to all my neighbours for sending gifts and visiting my airport (y)

Sadly my professional and personal life has come in the way of me playing AC regularly. Its 11 pm and i just reached home after a long hectic day. Have to wake up early again tomorrow :eek:

So a gentle request to all my loyal neighbour to send me gifts which you need so that i can return it back to you. Or like tdv says 'pay it forward' to someone in need.

Weekends will be the only days when i will have some time to catch up with you all. Or when a mission is launched by GI :oops:

Good luck everyone with playing this addictive game :cool:

Hi All please see updated sig
Sent the following gifts

fuel to air canillas
textbook to @Ana Cris Eusebio
fuel hose to brookeluke
deicer to CC Rider
Osc Beacon to CK-Airport
osc Beacon to jackjackeli
spare wire to javi
great shots to lauren
add radar to Metrohenrik
robot tester to myriam
jet engine to nsari
meal to nsari
add radar to Phantom
gyroscope to primodakine
osc beacon to racoon78
nav mod to Red Fox One
nav mod to Sky Ranger
fuel hose to t1878
fuel hose to twisteduk
meal to zenmie

olly 333 I can send you robot testers but I cant add you add you as my neighbour. Can you give it a try? thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Hello everyone :) Hope everyone is doing well ;) A big thanks to all my neighbours for sending gifts and visiting my airport (y)

Sadly my professional and personal life has come in the way of me playing AC regularly. Its 11 pm and i just reached home after a long hectic day. Have to wake up early again tomorrow :eek:

So a gentle request to all my loyal neighbour to send me gifts which you need so that i can return it back to you. Or like tdv says 'pay it forward' to someone in need.

Weekends will be the only days when i will have some time to catch up with you all. Or when a mission is launched by GI :oops:

Good luck everyone with playing this addictive game :cool:

I think most of us experience this.
Playing AC does takes up a lot of your free time (it's like a full time job)!

Like Suresh I am also hard pressed for time on weekdays. To save time, send the item you need to Bali2 and I will return them to you (see my list for items I can send).

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh

Like Suresh I am also hard pressed for time on weekdays. To save time, send the item you need to Bali2 and I will return them to you (see my list for items I can send).

Bali Hi completely agree on your point :) Sadly for me i am spending close to 5 hours travelling plus 8 hours office work which hardly gives me any time :oops: I do have data connection on my S2 but i am not a very comfortable using mobile for accessing net and typing plus tracking gifts and sending them out. So following your footsteps.... :p

Sad to hear that JeanVL has been reset.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero

true true, almost fulltime job... Im happy that im working 6weeks and than 6weeks free :)

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
Thanks for everyones help while I was not able to play. I'm back everyday. still on an old version taking advantage of the multiple drops from Alien Legacy. sig is current.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom