Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 1st May 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Russian event going smoothly so far. Could still use quite a bit of the Hanger parts on both my games to anyone that has those items available.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6p4215
Username
he throw airport
Juvenal Thanks for Great Shots (1 more please :p) Sent you Landing Lamp
Tecmage Got some passengers (can you try sending a Whitboard please) Sent you Additional Radar
KR88 Thanks for Disposable Shampoo (keep-em coming) Sent you Flight Catering
Mario's Dad Thanks for Great Shots (not sure what to ask next, but I guess most Flight or Repair Items will do) Sent you Fight Catering

Hi Melony, sent you a can of green paint.
Another can of green paint for Az1 too.

Thank you to all neighbours who sent Catalysts & Blankets to Bali2. Really appreciate it!

Bali Hi is currently doing the Russian quest, and could use 1 Oil container & 1 Fuel Pump for 3rd hangar.

hi,
think i got your games mixed up - should have sent oil container instead of catalyst i think....sorry.....!
Az

hi,
think i got your games mixed up - should have sent oil container instead of catalyst i think....sorry.....!
Az

No problem.
I got all the things I need for the third hangar and suddenly I completed all three tasks!
Now I am just running flights to collect stars before I hit "complete".

This is a relatively easy task, now I am thinking of doing it on Bali2 also, perhaps after the Quantum Launch this weekend.

Top Bottom