Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 11th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hello everyone. Thanks for the gifts! Be sending gifts out in a minute here.

I still need navigation modules, oscillating beacons and fuel hoses. Thanks in advance.;)

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago, and my signature has been updated.

I am glad the Easter mission finished now, it was the worst mission since I started this game. Now I will go back to the Space mission and prepare some launches in the next day or two.

tdv: thanks for the load of Passenger Seats, appreciate all your help as always!!
antony1406: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Deicer.
knpl: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering and Cognac, sent you Navigation Module.
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
notch: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
al862: thanks for Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
summerxcape: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Stabekk: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Additives. I don't have other building items you listed in your signature.
stevel2606, thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Deicer.
pienicki: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azssdxb
Username
thiagoian
Friend Code: azssdxb

In-game name: need aviator glasses

NEED: 2 isolation, 1 aviator glasses

OFFER: Fuel, Shampoo, Air Conditioner, Robotic Grass Trimmer, Whisky Single Malt, Cockpit Glasses, Welder, Landing Lighhouse, Fotocopy, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Engine Spacecraft, Flight Helmet, Supply Fuel, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Ddditives, Power Supply, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Wire Replacement, Parts of The Hull.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
tdv, Bali Hi, Long, One Bad Day, snowy70, InCoNvEnIeNtE, Melanie, karthi, HP-, Phantom, Pakman, air canillas, Aero, Kei, Sky Ranger, olly 333, vayka1, pienicki, melony, antony1406, EDDY, brookeluke, diwata, SMIBA, JesperJ, greensmith, karen, Arros, Vic, bubbajed5711
thank you all very much for all yopur help!!! thanks to you and all other firends that are not from this forum - I'm well set now :) I really don't need anything urgently anymore, so please spare your gifts to the players that need them nore than I do. I will continue sending my gifts out to everyone on my list, but you really do not have to return them if there are higher priority players. If I need something I would ask you in PM and would hope for your help that always came when it was needed most :)
Thank you all once again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom