Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Three turkeys but cant complete event

I have 3 turkeys but only 2 shown on the event screen. Continuing to fly - I have 4 Pumkins, 7 Cranberry, 4 Sweet Potato and 5 Cakes but cant get any more cobs for another turkey. Should I carry on with the flights hoping for another turkey or report to G!

UPDATE ::FIRST FLIGHT TO LAND AFTER THIS POST PRODUCED A COB AND THE EVENT IS NOW COMPLETED --- CO-INCIDENCE????

2017-11-25 (1).png

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I have 3 turkeys but only 2 shown on the event screen. Continuing to fly - I have 4 Pumkins, 7 Cranberry, 4 Sweet Potato and 5 Cakes but cant get any more cobs for another turkey. Should I carry on with the flights hoping for another turkey or report to G!

View attachment 10451
Both...fly while you wait to see if they will replace or not.

UPDATE ::FIRST FLIGHT TO LAND AFTER THIS POST PRODUCED A COB AND THE EVENT IS NOW COMPLETED --- CO-INCIDENCE????

View attachment 10451
Take a screen shot send to GI this happen for me before with other event and they fixed for me.

Take a screen shot send to GI this happen for me before with other event and they fixed for me.

Thanks but

Top Bottom