Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android This space mission is no longer available...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Sulfe (main game) started a red launch a few minutes ago. (Sulfe is unhappily 4.0.26.) Wingit (second game) tried to join. (Wingit is happily 3.34.02.) The launch shows in the Space Program window. When Wingit clicks on Sulfe's launch and tries to join she gets the message:

"This space mission is no longer available. Try to join another space mission."​

Is anyone else having this problem?

If you are Sulfe's neighbor, and you are available, would you try to join her launch? I'd really appreciate knowing if it's a Sulfe or Wingit issue.

Thanks,
Sulfe/Wingit

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Sulfe (main game) started a red launch a few minutes ago. (Sulfe is unhappily 4.0.26.) Wingit (second game) tried to join. (Wingit is happily 3.34.02.) The launch shows in the Space Program window. When Wingit clicks on Sulfe's launch and tries to join she gets the message:

"This space mission is no longer available. Try to join another space mission."​

Is anyone else having this problem?

If you are Sulfe's neighbor, and you are available, would you try to join her launch? I'd really appreciate knowing if it's a Sulfe or Wingit issue.

Thanks,
Sulfe/Wingit
Due to new update.. Only Updated game layers can join you..
If any old version tries to join you .. It will always says this message..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
I also tried to join you and was not able to. I am on an iPad and of course no update yet for us.....
Thanks, Wabbitgirl! This is not so much fun right now.

I've been really lucky in this game but now I'm beginning to understand why so many folks are frustrated. I guess I'll just have to wait it out until others can update!

Thanks again.
Sulfe/Wingit

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
I've tried joining a neighbor's launch this weekend, both updated games, and I couldn't join, as for some other neighbors.
I'll try joining a not-updated game (iOS) tonight, lets see if that works.

Edit: I succeed joining a launch started by an iOS neighbor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom