Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thermal Garmet on PC Platform.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Maybe it is just me, but has anybody had any trouble completing the space suit for launches and the only item needed to complete is the Thermal Garment? I plug neighbors labs, make flights to every destination possible and even have the space travel monument to plug, it seems lately that I only get the Thermal Garment about once every three weeks now to complete the Space Suit needed for launch. I pay for a lot of things on Airport City with real money buying Airport Cash like land expansions and upgrades, but I'm not about to pay 20 Airport Cash to complete the Space Suit for a launch that is only going to produce 10,000 dollars if you get 1st place. Has anybody noticed this lately or having the same issue?

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Maybe it is just me, but has anybody had any trouble completing the space suit for launches and the only item needed to complete is the Thermal Garment? I plug neighbors labs, make flights to every destination possible and even have the space travel monument to plug, it seems lately that I only get the Thermal Garment about once every three weeks now to complete the Space Suit needed for launch. I pay for a lot of things on Airport City with real money buying Airport Cash like land expansions and upgrades, but I'm not about to pay 20 Airport Cash to complete the Space Suit for a launch that is only going to produce 10,000 dollars if you get 1st place. Has anybody noticed this lately or having the same issue?
Hii kris..there is no problem ..

you are visiting on wrong thing of your neighbors..

Labs , Space travel monument do not give space suit item..

Visit Training center and Astronaut academy for it..

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
That's one of the items I have the hardest time obtaining as well on my main game. And I click on the appropriate buildings when visiting. I get most of the other items frequently, but the thermal suits are another story. I used to get them even more infrequently about 3 weeks ago, but have been getting them more often lately. So maybe they go in phases. There are others that I've talked to that have no issues obtaining thermal suits then or now.

On the other side of the coin, my second game I've been having trouble completing the Running Wild collection of all things, so my nemesis there is the treadmill. LOL. Go figure...

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I kind of figured each AC player would have that one item that seems almost like it never drops, or at least has droughts when the item doesn't drop.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
The forum gave me good luck I actually got a thermal suit from a neighbors training center tonight!! I hope I can get about 10 more.

Top Bottom