Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Phantom Menace Mission

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Chloe11111 lvl2 launch requires the same items, but you need to collect 2000 points. In order to initiate the launch you need to have 4 collections: space suite, lab notebook, lunar module, orbital telescope. Same as with old one you can participate in neighbour launches

S

Sorumbas

3 neighbours and i completed that launch in about 40 minutes after starting. sorry but you and @olly333 and several others can get together. hope you have a quick launch so you can unlock the next part of the mission. follow this guide to the mission
www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-the-phantom-menace-quest.2755/#post-42087
edit: lkoo started the thread. give credit where credit is due

No Problem, I will start mine, olly 333 u r welcome to join when u can ;). The Invitation extends to my neghbours and who wants to join please PM me.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
If you launch from launch pad 2 and complete the quest does the drop rate go down?

As anybody done this?

I am not able to do this/finish quest yet just curious to no.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I started Prometheus on launch pad 2 for Phantom Menace. Currently at 1048 points. Just me so far with less than 24 hours to go. Feel free to join!;)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Hi all, just started my first launch from my launch pad 2. i could not wait any longer, already got got over 1000 points please feel free to join. Ndh2

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Yesterday I did a launch from Launch Pad2, but had not yet brought a guidance system from Washington (or done the things with Mitchell). When the launch returned this morning my storyline mission string was instructing me to make a Launch from Pad2, but the returning capsule did not complete the mission. Had to launch a second from Pad2 to complete the mission... so if you're close to finishing the storyline missions up-to "launch Prometheus", you might want to hold-off a little while for your first Pad2 launch (unless you have lots of launch items or don't mind waiting for the capsule to return).

What comes next is below (spoilers, so highlight to see)
Now on "Out of Range" and need to "visit neighbors to find out if they know anything about Mitchell". Visited one neighbor (clicked on 5x Research Labs) and completed the mission. After that I'm, on "Heroic Return" and need to "Find Mitchell in his landing capsule near your town". Nothing there yet, but still have ~24hrs left on the counter for the launch to return.

-Toddfish...

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Second launch (one done as part of the storyline string) has returned... (spoiler) and completed the storyline. Observatory flights still exist. Still need to complete many more launches to finish the "History of Space Travel" collection 3x for the reward building.

-Toddfish...

Top Bottom