Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Peacekeepers- One spot available

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
20210411_183108.png

Hello Pilots 👩‍✈️👨‍✈️,

We are in search of one Active long-term Player for our Level 8 alliance "The Peacekeepers".

Our criteria:

🕊️Required to complete 2 tasks per week for achieving 50% bonus.

🕊️Level 25 above (if you have the zeal to grow quickly and consider yourself as a long term player then we may consider you even if you are less than level 25.)

We value 50% -First Class Alliance Bonus, the most; and consistently achieve it each & every week :) Currently rank below 200.

If you are interested or have any query, please reply here or send me a PM. If you are sending a request directly, then do let me know here.

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:
Hello Pilots 👩‍✈️👨‍✈️,

We are in search of One Active long-term Player for our Level 8 alliance "The Peacekeepers".

Our criteria:

🕊️Required to complete 2 tasks per week for achieving 50% bonus.

🕊️Level 25 above (if you have the zeal to grow quickly and consider yourself as a long term player then we may consider you even if you are less than level 25.)

We value 50% -First Class Alliance Bonus, the most; and consistently achieve it each & every week :) Currently rank below 200.

If you are interested or have any query, please reply here or send me a PM. If you are sending a request directly, then do let me know here.

Thanks & Regards
It's a good alliance even for some people at level 80 that are still trying to develop their facilities.

Top Bottom