Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The number of passengers per week

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
Hi,

I’ve been looking through threads trying to find the most appropriate alliance for me. Many alliance owners among other requirements indicate the number of passengers you have to carry each week. Is there is a way to find out how many passengers I currently carry / can potentially carry or do I have to keep track of all my flight during the week and at the end manually sum up all the numbers?

Thanks in advance and sorry for probably silly question.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi,

I’ve been looking through threads trying to find the most appropriate alliance for me. Many alliance owners among other requirements indicate the number of passengers you have to carry each week. Is there is a way to find out how many passengers I currently carry / can potentially carry or do I have to keep track of all my flight during the week and at the end manually sum up all the numbers?

Thanks in advance and sorry for probably silly question.
Its not a silly question, it’s not obvious.
If you are in an alliance, it tracks it for you. You can view this within the alliance page.
If you aren’t, then the game does not display this data to you.
Either join a random, or count/guess. :)

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
Its not a silly question, it’s not obvious.
If you are in an alliance, it tracks it for you. You can view this within the alliance page.
If you aren’t, then the game does not display this data to you.
Either join a random, or count/guess. :)
Thanks for the answer! ☺
I’m not in alliance and looking for my first one to join. I guess I’ll have to search for the one that doesn’t specify the number of passengers.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
Hey Khrys! Just wanted to say thanks for the Geiger Counters! Just completed the event! 😂
Also, what are you looking for in an alliance? I started my own not so long ago and just about to become level 3. A couple of guys always get 2 missions done, as do I, and that’s about all we look for. Don’t mind about passengers carried.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I think this lady or young lady may need such information:
There are three striped icons in the upper right corner, you can set the type of alliance you need to find, after clicking, there are all, open, and approved.
There are three other optional conditions below, which are the level you want to join the alliance,
the number of passengers the alliance carries and the current vacancy of the alliance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020_0606_160704.png
    Screenshot_2020_0606_160704.png
    769.2 KB · Views: 214
  • Screenshot_2020_0606_160731.png
    Screenshot_2020_0606_160731.png
    683 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
Hey Khrys! Just wanted to say thanks for the Geiger Counters! Just completed the event! 😂
Also, what are you looking for in an alliance? I started my own not so long ago and just about to become level 3. A couple of guys always get 2 missions done, as do I, and that’s about all we look for. Don’t mind about passengers carried.
I was glad to help at least somehow. Congrats!🥳
I’m looking for alliance which has the goal to complete 50% of flights. From all I’ve read on the forum it seems to be the most optimal one for me.

i'd like to thank you for the GC's too :) ...
the magic hasn't happened yet, but we're keeping our fingers crossed

did you find your way to the Alliance page yet?
No problem! I’d be glad to send you GC today as well if you need it.
Yeah I found my way to it and I’ve been looking through threads. The process of search makes me lowkey anxious 😅. Really don’t want to mess up and sign up for something I can’t do and become a burden for an alliance.

Hi @KhrysLo !

My alliance Damien Saez is looking for one member starting from next monday !
I let you read the first post of this thread : https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...king-for-1-low-level-player-for-top100.27957/

Please let me know !
Your alliance seems to be awesome! I really like the philosophy behind it. But I guess you’re aiming at 100% completed flights to reach your goal to be in top 100, right?

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
I think this lady or young lady may need such information:
There are three striped icons in the upper right corner, you can set the type of alliance you need to find, after clicking, there are all, open, and approved.
There are three other optional conditions below, which are the level you want to join the alliance,
the number of passengers the alliance carries and the current vacancy of the alliance.
Yes I know about this search but I don’t have any preferances about the level of alliance and have no clue how many passengers I strive for alliance to carry. I just wanted to figure out how many passengers I am capable of carrying. Plus I’m looking for alliance here to be able to communicate with other members so probably picking an alliance within the game isn’t for me.

Yes I know about this search but I don’t have any preferances about the level of alliance and have no clue how many passengers I strive for alliance to carry. I just wanted to figure out how many passengers I am capable of carrying. Plus I’m looking for alliance here to be able to communicate with other members so probably picking an alliance within the game isn’t for me.
Personally, I suggest to select an open and open alliance to join first, and run for 1-4 weeks after successful joining.
You can roughly know the number of passengers you can transport each week.
After that, you can think and make a choice. Which alliance is more suitable for you?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
@KhrysLo yep, 50% is about what we target. I’ve had a bit of free time last couple of weeks, so got all my flights done, but two is more than enough which will usually get us 50%. We’re still fairly low level, but we’ll improve! 😊 no stress!

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
@KhrysLo yep, 50% is about what we target. I’ve had a bit of free time last couple of weeks, so got all my flights done, but two is more than enough which will usually get us 50%. We’re still fairly low level, but we’ll improve! 😊 no stress!
Well Rome wasn’t built in one day, right?😀
I actually don’t care about the level. Maybe it’s even better. These events are stressful enough. I’m not that eager to put additional stress on myself by trying to jump higher than my head. I’m myself only at level 33 so probably don’t have much to offer. It’s more important for me to find idk friendly alliance to play together and maintain the balance between it and event tasks.
Alas I see that all five places in your alliance are taken:(

Thank you :D ! No ! No need to complete any task, you can do it of course, but only if it is in your goal :)
That’s nice☺️ I see that you need one low level player. You mentioned that among others you are looking for these two categories.
4. - 18 : 15 players between level 20 and 60. Each player would have only one constraint : flying more than 20 000 pax a Week.
19 and 20 : Beginers : I would let very low level players being in TOP100. Players between level 10 and 30 with no minimum pax.
I guess you’re looking for someone from level 10 to 30 and I’m currently at level 33 but don’t know how many passengers I can carry so I guess I stuck in between. Plus I’m looking for the alliance that has a goal to complete exactly 50% of tasks:rolleyes:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
That’s nice☺ I see that you need one low level player. You mentioned that among others you are looking for these two categories.

I guess you’re looking for someone from level 10 to 30 and I’m currently at level 33 but don’t know how many passengers I can carry so I guess I stuck in between. Plus I’m looking for the alliance that has a goal to complete exactly 50% of tasks:rolleyes:

Actually, the 20 000 constraints is a goal, but no problem if you don't reach it. Several players in my alliance do not reach it ! Last few weeks, we reached the 50% bonus ( I would say last 5 weeks). But it is not guaranteed !

Top Bottom